Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
E/1 must get out and vote for McCain- this is serious!!!!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:01 pm
cookielady wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
Quote:
Who knows...this may be the new "Kahlua Cake Recipe" thread....

I hope so. It needs some lightening up, and I don't mean by whipping some eggwhites. (that was for you, Woman of Cookies)

note my new signature line.
I love it! I'm responsible for both parts of your sig. Does a gal good to know that she's contributing to society.

btMOMtoFFBs

Why over 35 forum?

Doesn't every child still watch Brady Bunch reruns? I thought they didn't let you into school without it? Kind of like DTP vaccinations.

Clarissa

cookielady wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
By the way, I just saw Marcia Brady being interviewed, and apparently, she and Jan aren't on speaking terms in real life. How sad! Now that their father is dead, I'd hoped the family could stay close.

Is Alice still there for them??
Sam the Butcher recently died, so she's alone. I think she's okay, because I always suspected she played on another team, if you get my drift.

cookielady

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:02 pm
Clarissa wrote:
cookielady wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
By the way, I just saw Marcia Brady being interviewed, and apparently, she and Jan aren't on speaking terms in real life. How sad! Now that their father is dead, I'd hoped the family could stay close.

Sam the Butcher recently died, so she's alone. I think she's okay, because I always suspected she played on another team, if you get my drift.
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:03 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Why over 35 forum?

Doesn't every child still watch Brady Bunch reruns? I thought they didn't let you into school without it? Kind of like DTP vaccinations.
My husband missed out. When it first aired he missed it because it was on on Friday nights. Then, when it reached Nick, he was a grown man. Something unseemly about a lawyer watching Brady Bunch on Nick, I guess. No wonder he doesn't understand life.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:04 pm
elf123 wrote:
Oh, you don't want to mess with my Brady Brunch trivia abilities.....

I'll take ya' on elf...

Who wanted to eat p##k chops and applesauce?

(BTW, no googling or You Tubing allowed)

cookielady

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:04 pm
Peter. Try a harder one.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:05 pm
Clarissa wrote:
cookielady wrote:
Clarissa wrote:

Yeah, I think she was using him to get cheap p##k chops for the Bradys.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:08 pm
I'll see your Peter and raise you one Marcia...

What was Marcia so worried about when she read the Dear Libby column?

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:11 pm
Clarissa wrote:
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Why over 35 forum?

My husband missed out. When it first aired he missed it because it was on on Friday nights. Then, when it reached Nick, he was a grown man. Something unseemly about a lawyer watching Brady Bunch on Nick, I guess. No wonder he doesn't understand life.

Could he switch to the Entertainment Law field perhaps so it would be more legitimate for him to watch it. Hard to imagine being a real American if you never watched the Bradys...

Hmmm.... I think I just thought up a good October surprise.... Barack Obama did not watch the Brady Bunch as a child.

Call Fox News!

elf123

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:12 pm
Clarissa wrote:
cookielady wrote:
Clarissa wrote:

You may be right...from Wikipedia:
On the 2004 Jeopardy! (television show) Tournament of Champions, the Final Jeopardy answer was "As a regular character, she was the oldest virgin on the television show The Brady Bunch". All three contestants gave the response "Who was Marcia Brady?" only to learn that they were all wrong (the correct response being "Who was Alice Nelson?").

elf123

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:13 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:

Oh, I know this...it's coming to me...Wasn't there a letter from a woman with three girls who had married a man with three boys who was complaining that the new blended family was miserable, and Marcia assumed it was from her mother?

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:14 pm
btMOMofFFBs, He no longer practices law but believe me, he's plenty shallow. Yesterday he was home sick and was lying in bed watching every Judge this or Judge that show on. He reads tv guide as literature. He sometimes watches those dancing shows and talent competitions. It just may be too late to get into the Brady Bunch. Sometimes, ships sail...

Maybe I shouldn't have revealed that he watches those dancing/talent things. People might erroneously conclude that he's playing on Alice's team.

(man, your name is hard to type)

eta Just noticed your Obama comment. I'm guessing that plenty of people here find him too Johnny Bravo-ish, right?

Last edited by Clarissa on Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

elf123

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:16 pm
Oh, this is awful...just when a thread gets really fun, I have to go to bed...have to wake up at 5AM for a bris! shock Can we please keep this up tomorrow, when I can stay up all night and have fun?

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:16 pm
elf123 wrote:
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:

Oh, I know this...it's coming to me...Wasn't there a letter from a woman with three girls who had married a man with three boys who was complaining that the new blended family was miserable, and Marcia assumed it was from her mother?

You Go Girl!

I gotta go now myself...

Good night all and thanks for a whole lotta fun tonight.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:17 pm
Clarissa wrote:

(man, your name is hard to type)

My close friends just call me BTMom. I hope you'll join that club! G'nite!

daisy

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:26 pm
We definitely need a separate Brady Bunch thread with an appropriate title. It's only a coincidence that I even looked at this thread. Sadly, I just now figured out why our new internet plan is $20 cheaper. It doesn't play youtube very well anymore. Sad

elf123

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:55 pm
That's funny, as I was showering I was thinking the same thing about the Brady Bunch thread...why did it take us so long to come up with this? It's the best idea since.....the Brady Bunch! Now someone pick a title for the thread and let's get groovin'!! P.S. Sorry to hear about your internet...

lubaussie

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 12:52 am
Clarissa wrote:
Really? You think our next president will be elected by God? Which means, of course, that if Obama is elected, than it will have been the work of God?

Yeah, actually.

God controls everything that happens in this world.

professor

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 12:56 am
will the obana supporters PLEASE tell me why you are supporting him? Its not because u believe in uni hc. Its not because you actually believe he will leave the middle east alone. so what is it about him that you do like? please let me know I am very curious!! youre killing me withy curiosity!
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics