Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Ketchup- what with
Previous  1  2

Fabulous

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 2:23 pm
Lani22 wrote:
tzipp wrote:
LOL
pizza!

For some reason people seem to have an aggresive reaction when they see it. (and they like to tell me how gross it is) Question Well, how bad can it be? There is already tomato sauce on the pizza.

I cannot enjoy pizza without dipping it into ketchup!

Me neither,
pizza
fries
onion rings
hot dogs and hamburgers
grill cheese to dip and inside
I use it to make a ton of sauce for meats and fish

Mrs Bissli

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 5:38 pm
Ketchup is great with anything deep-fried. Chicken nuggets, fried chicken, fish fingers/sticks, fried Mars bars, chips, latkes, falafel. You can put it in cholent, even serve with hamim eggs. Cover a piece of white fish or chicken with mayo-ketchup mix and oven-bake. Spice it up with amba, harissa, curry, chopped capers or pickles.

Talking about ketchup, what happened to the green ketchup Heinz used to make? And the purple one and the orange one? They were great for the plate art projects.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 8:12 pm
It's funny I like ketchup but I am not obsessed with it- my MIL though is an awful cook so whenever we are there for shabbos or yom tov I basically pour ketchup over whatever protein she serves. Now my FIL thinks I can't eat a meal without it. whenever we are over he always makes a big show of taking out the ketchup for me, like here X, have that ketchup you can't eat without.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen