Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
No one ever IS Downs! even those that have DS
Previous  1  2  3  4

Clarissa

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 7:54 pm
Amother, using anonymity to say this nyah nyah, Chocolate Moose stuff, I could post something about or by you, you know it, etc., is not appropriate at all. What recourse would she have, to out you? Fighting as amother is not what it's used for.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 7:56 pm
clarissa I'm trying to point out to CM that on THIS topic she shouldn't be posting. It's not a threat, I'm just trying to remind her why she shouldnt' be posting here.

Clarissa

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 7:57 pm
amother wrote:
clarissa I'm trying to point out to CM that on THIS topic she shouldn't be posting. It's not a threat, I'm just trying to remind her why she shouldnt' be posting here.
If you're going to fight, do so as yourself. You act like you have something on her and are holding it over her head. That doesn't seem like a fair fight.

Raisin

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 7:58 pm
amother wrote:

perhaps pm-ing her would be more appropriate.

(and children, right now it is sefaras haomer)

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:00 pm
oh for goodness sake you are missing the point because you don't knwo what I'm referring to and it should stay that way.

I'm not fighting. I just dont want to hear her opinion and with little other option I'm dropping her a hint for herself to understand.
What do you want me to do? spell it out.
I'm amother for personal and anonymity reasons I'm not amother to fight. I could just as easily do this under my username if this wasn't a personal topic

Clarissa

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:02 pm
Then stop fighting or let the whole topic drop. Do you want CM to out you? If I were she, I'd be awfully tempted, after being baited.

Just drop it, let the thread die. You made your point, you had plenty of responses, I'm sure people learned something from your original point.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:44 pm
For the record, I have no idea what Amother is talking about.

She could be a nut job, you know - or a man or a kid. Or she could be making this whole thing up. Or she could be an attention seeker.

Or just agree to disagree about something I have a strong opinion about.

Any other scenarios ppl want to suggest ? Because a real friend would PM me and not make up mysteries on the board for everyone to see.

de_goldy

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 10:58 pm
I think several of us know what she is talking about CM. On another site you commented extremely nastily on special needs children and it sounds like amother was hurt by that.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:29 pm
I didn't read this whole thread, but just want to comment on the noun vs. adjective thing - I am divorced and I HATE being "the divorcee." the truth is I hate it in adjective form too. why should I be identified by something that for all practical purposes is just an experience that I had, that I did not choose and that did not make me who I am? GRR.

Clarissa

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:34 pm
I'm sure that's not the exclusive way people refer to you. Aren't you also the teacher or the mother or someone's daughter or someone's neighbor? When you were a wife, weren't you also referred to as so-and-so's wife? Naturally, when people are divorced or widowed, people will mention that from time to time. We all have experiences under our belts, which might be used as points of reference.

Maya

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:35 pm
de_goldy wrote:
I think several of us know what she is talking about CM. On another site you commented extremely nastily on special needs children and it sounds like amother was hurt by that.

PM, anyone? That's what it's for.

YALT

Post Fri, May 01 2009, 7:00 am
besides, if someone is insulted for what CM may have mentioned on another site, first of all I agree with Maya & Raisin & CM suggested - that's what PMing is for
But my real question is.... why involve imamother site? go tell her off on the site where she insulted you.
Now, everyone here on imamother who isn't on that other site, also know about her so-called rude comment. And I think that is lashon hara.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, May 01 2009, 10:26 am
YALT wrote:
And I think that is lashon hara.

Oh, didn't you know? When you're under Amother's wing, you are all-powerful. It's a special, loshon horah free zone ! The rules don't apply.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics