Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Cheap Pampers, Baby Wipes, and Formula?

Mrs. Crocs

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 2:29 pm
I pay the following prices at my local Rite Aid:

Formula
24 Oz. Similac Go and Grow (9-24 months): $19.99

Pampers
104 pieces Size 3 Pampers Baby Dry Flex: $21.99

Baby Wipes
216 pieces of any Pamper kind: $7.49

Anyone know of a place that sells these cheaper? (I want to stick with the above brands.) I checked diapers.com, but they weren't cheaper.

Thanks!

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 2:36 pm
Try Ebay, and use the "Gold Coin" rebate I posted. Search GOLD COIN on this site for instructions. So far I accumulated lots of cash that way!

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 2:38 pm
Example: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-10-.....9%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

15.99 + 18 = 33.99

Comes out to 3.39 per pack of 77 pcs.

avimom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 7:52 pm
babies r us's boxes are bigger so when you use their coupons in store, it ends up cheaper. Plus, we have their credit card so we get some money back from them.

sky

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 8:27 pm
Ask your pediatritian about Parent's choice formula. They sell it at Target. It is much cheaper then the name brand formulas.

I also don't know the exact prices I pay but I know that my diapers and wipes are always cheapest from Target and Walmart.

They are even cheaper from Cosco but I don't know if that is an option for you.

do you buy the wipes refills? You can buy 6 wipe refills in a box and they come out much cheaper.

Also, do your wipes have to be Pamper brand? Target brand wipes are cheaper.

Mrs Bissli

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 7:09 am
Try Costco--ask if you know anyone who's a member already. They sell pampers in large boxes. I actually like their own brand (Kirkland) wipes better but I think it's cloth-based so need to be aware/ask a rav if you're using on shabbat.

catonmylap

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 7:16 am
sometimes Amazon has good deals
even if it just matches the price with free shipping and no tax, it could be worth it.

Atali

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 10:55 am
Try BJ's. I just got a huge thing of formula (I think 36 oz maybe?) for that price.

BlumaG

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 11:13 am
I have found Target and Walmart have very good prices of the brands you are looking for

tk985

Post Mon, May 04 2009, 12:50 pm
try abcbabyformula.com, they have some really great deals. Especially on the more expensive formulas. I know a case of 6 Similac Alimentum is 139.99, (really cheap)

ganizzy

Post Mon, May 04 2009, 1:15 pm
I would try craigslist for the formula. I dont know about the brand u use, but when I was searching for prosobee it was less then $8 a can which cost $15 in the store. there were new and sealed.

diapers.com may not be cheaper but add in the $10 off plus any pampers coupon u have.

personally I wait until the diapers go on sale in my local vons. 9.99 for the reg package or 19.99 for the box and then I buy it with a coupon which they double so its $2 or $3 off

queen

Post Mon, May 04 2009, 3:10 pm
BlumaG wrote:
I have found Target and Walmart have very good prices of the brands you are looking for

for buying at a 'regular' store (vs. on-line) we found Target/Walmart also to be the cheapest. Plus you can use coupons.

BTW- Target brand wipes I find to be just as good (if not the same!) as Pamper's brand. (The actual wipes even look the same) Cost of course is significantly cheaper.

BlumaG

Post Mon, May 04 2009, 10:08 pm
babycheapskate.com has all local deals - I find it pretty useful but in general I buy diapers and wipes at target just cuz they r closer than walmart and comparable price
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries