Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
I sent an email to usps- tell me what you think?
Previous  1  2

alpidarkomama

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 12:04 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Nicole wrote:
1- it wasnt hazardous. She could have gone A-R-O-U-N-D it.
2- she can leave the mail IN the stroller if need be. Sheesh. She just threw it on the floor anyway.

To YOU. You're a mom and used to it. She's a Federal employee. Think city employee, but worse. they don't do ANYTHING they don't have to !

The post office is very city-by-city. In my last community they were NOT happy people, but in this one everyone is smiling all the time, the workers at the post office are always friendly even if there's a long line, and my neighborhood mailman is a very lovely man. Smile

louche

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 12:12 pm
alpidarkomama wrote:

The post office is very city-by-city. In my last community they were NOT happy people, but in this one everyone is smiling all the time, the workers at the post office are always friendly even if there's a long line, and my neighborhood mailman is a very lovely man. Smile

I would say it's very person-by-person. Our ex-letter carrier was an absolute doll who used to deliver mail to me at my new address even tho' it was addressed to my old address that was also on her route. Our present letter carrier talks on the cell phone the whole time she's distributing mail, so she's not concentrating on her job, and thus misdelivers things all the time.

gottago

Post Wed, Jun 03 2009, 2:21 pm
I have to agree with the people who say leave the "orthodox Jewish neighborhood " out of the letter.
A) it implies that this would be acceptable in other circles- it's not. Most mothers would complain about it.
B) It makes it sound like we want special treatment. We don't.
C) If you happen to get a person who is a Jew Hater, this sentence might get the whole issue thrown out.
Other than that, good luck.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics