Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
I forgot to buy myself cookies!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 8:27 pm
I'm on my way to the store, list in hand, and then I think, you know what; I'd like some cookies (I like only a certain kind).

Naturally, once I get there, I completely forget, as it's not written down, and I don't shop going up and down all the aisles...

So, I'm sitting here at the computer, drooling. NIce visual, eh?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 8:55 pm
sorry! maybe some ice cream will suffice? I have some fat free in my freezer if you'd like...

imaamy

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 9:04 pm
Well, I have 67 cases of Girl Scout cookies on order for my daughter's troop. Should I send some over? Wink

miriam

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 9:07 pm
I hate when that happens. I tried to post you a picture of cookies from google but I couldn't figure it out. Have you heard the story about the lady who was in the basement and went upstairs to do something. By the time she got upstairs, she forgot what she needed to do. So she went back downstairs to get her memory. It amazes me how hard it can be to keep more than one thought in our heads at one time.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 9:08 pm
67 CASES?

What are they all for, are they a year's worth of snacks?

elisecohen

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 9:16 pm
My dh has been cookie manager for the brownies, juniors, and cadettes for the last few years. We have, literally, hundreds of cookie boxes right now too. Actually we have a couple of boxes left from last year due to a mix up and someone was so excited since they're now yoshon....

We pretty much never have milchig cookies around for ourselves, so this is our big family splurge, to buy some of the GS cookies and eat them the next few weeks.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 10:12 pm
I like the Kitov, Softblend Choc Chip, if anyone is interested.....

amother

Post Wed, Feb 22 2006, 9:41 am
I dont like any cookies. they make me feel gross!

chen

Post Wed, Feb 22 2006, 12:25 pm
How does one forget cookies? shock Milk, yes; eggs, of course; but cookies? wouldn't your stomach (technically your yetzer hora, I guess)remind you?

lucky

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:02 am
I am sitting at the computer dreaming of Greens Hamentashen. Rolling Eyes I will not be lazy and go to the grocery tommorow morning. This craving won't go away.(and I am not pregnant, so what is my excuse for this craving? Wink )

elisecohen

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 7:15 am
"Be hungry; it's Adar?" Okay, a few days early! I KNEW there was something I was supposed to be baking last night!

hardwrknmom

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 11:00 am
Talking about pastries- I just had Reismans Haman Tashen....ewww they were delicious!

shayna82

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 11:01 am
I made awesome cookies yesterday- oatmeal chocolate chip.. yum

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 11:05 am
imaamy wrote:
Well, I have 67 cases of Girl Scout cookies on order for my daughter's troop. Should I send some over? Wink

I love Samoas! We bought Girl Scout cookies this year, and didn't buy enough boxes of Samoas. . . in hindsight, I'm glad we didn't buy more, but they're soooo good!!!!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:06 pm
Oh, I ADORE h amantaschen!!!!!!

lucky

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 10:33 pm
Oh, I adore ANYTHING fattening Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen