Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Chiromancy - Can you read middos in a hand?

beilariva

Post Wed, Jul 08 2009, 9:33 am
Does anyone know to read middot from a picture of a palm? Or do you know a serious site online for this purpose?

Its a man in his 30's

right hand - http://yakobmor.com/right_hand.jpg
left hand - http://yakobmor.com/left_hand.jpg

desertrose

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 3:57 am
I know of a charedi man who does it in Jerusalem....he doesnt take money. He also travels offering this service to people

mandksima

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 6:03 am
Wow, I never heard of this done by a Jew but it is so fascinating. I know handwriting analysis is done as well to read middos, there is someone in Yerushalim too who does that.

I did some on-line searching to learn about this because I wanted to know more!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 6:16 am
interesting. my father in law (not a frum man) reads palms. he can tell things about your personality and characterisics that you may have. it is not fake. he looked at my palms and asked me questions about myself and most things that he asked that he "read" were true. it was amazing.

desertrose

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 7:09 am
yes very fascinating stuff, I agree. the man in jerusalem also does face readings....lets just say he could see right through me Rolling Eyes

beilariva

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 3:56 pm
amother wrote:
interesting. my father in law (not a frum man) reads palms. he can tell things about your personality and characterisics that you may have. it is not fake. he looked at my palms and asked me questions about myself and most things that he asked that he "read" were true. it was amazing.

Do you think he would mind taking a look at these pics and say something about the qualities of the person?

beilariva

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 3:57 pm
desertrose wrote:
yes very fascinating stuff, I agree. the man in jerusalem also does face readings....lets just say he could see right through me Rolling Eyes

The Tzaddikim can see our deeds in our forehead... it is a bit scary to think of Confused

beilariva

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 3:59 pm
mandksima wrote:
Wow, I never heard of this done by a Jew but it is so fascinating. I know handwriting analysis is done as well to read middos, there is someone in Yerushalim too who does that.

I did some on-line searching to learn about this because I wanted to know more!

Many weirdos out there though. I think one must be very careful not to get involved with people who use this as a way to try and predict the future or other assur things. It sound interesting with the frum man in Yerushalayim. I wonder how I could get the pics to him...

amother

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 4:40 pm
beilariva wrote:
amother wrote:

Do you think he would mind taking a look at these pics and say something about the qualities of the person?
id love to but my FIL does not have a clue how to work a computer Smile sorry.

desertrose

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 5:08 am
I have that mans nr if you are interested, doubt though that he can do a reading wiyh only a pic.

willow

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 5:29 am
Could you post or Pm me the name and number of the guy in Y-m? Thank you

beilariva

Post Sat, Jul 11 2009, 3:28 pm
willow wrote:
Could you post or Pm me the name and number of the guy in Y-m? Thank you

I would like that too :0)

I just got an answer by email from someone and wow... it is right on target. The owner of the hands might not agree, he hasn't seen the response yet. Maybe I should scan my hands as well and have her check them. I don't know if I want to. Some things are just better left alone... But then again I might be able to convince the owner of the male hands of some things... given I get the answers I want... Twisted Evil better to just leave it! Smile

Shavua Tov!

ShakleeMom

Post Sat, Jul 11 2009, 10:11 pm
I wouldn't mess with these mystical things unless you work with that person long term to work out the kinks! You can't just take what you want, and walk away.

beilariva

Post Sun, Jul 12 2009, 12:38 am
ShakleeMom wrote:
I wouldn't mess with these mystical things unless you work with that person long term to work out the kinks! You can't just take what you want, and walk away.

I think that you are right. If you wanted to use this for the sake of mapping out your middot it certainly would take some serious work. I mean who would use a shrink over the Internet for a quick evaluation based on a pic?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics