Home

ISO web site to create labels

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

dora

Post Posted: Sat, Aug 01 2009, 8:59 pm       Post subject: ISO web site to create labels
Does anyone know of a site where I can enter address information for a guest list and then be able to print on label paper? TIA

dora

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 02 2009, 5:56 am       Post subject: re: ISO web site to create labels
anyone?

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 02 2009, 6:05 am       Post subject:
what do you want to print? you most likely can do that in word yourself.

dora

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 02 2009, 8:08 am       Post subject: re: ISO web site to create labels
I'm making a wedding guest list. I need to put the names somewhere, dont know where and then create labels from that list.

su7kids

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 02 2009, 9:20 am       Post subject: re: ISO web site to create labels
Do them in Excel.

One column is the first name: Mr and Mrs Joe
next column: last name: Smith
Next column: street address: 123 Anywhere Strret
Next Column: City, State Zip: Here there Anywhere, NY 11224
Next Column, ; Country, if necessary: USA (only put the country which is in the minority, or NOT the one you're mailing from, I.e. if you're mailing from Israel, you would NOT put "Israel" , if you're mailing from USA, you would not put USA.
Save it when done, you can sort by last name, if you want.

then do a mail merge, by going to word and go to tools and do the mail merge, it has a wizard that will work you through it.

If you don't haev excel, you can use a table in word, the same way as above.

No websites needed.

Please say Tehillim for Leah bas Sara Malka; Rikva bas Shaina Sara; Shulamis Chava bas Bluma,
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1