Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Buggy board

BlumaG

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 9:42 pm
any one have/had this, is it impossible to push the stroller at wat age did u start using it?
wat brand did u have
I looked at seat2go it has a little bench seat to sit on I have a 2 yr old and I am wondering if its wat really want...

Tefila

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 10:37 pm
Quote:
I looked at seat2go it has a little bench seat to sit on I have a 2 yr old and I am wondering if its what really want...

I have it bough it from ebay absolutley thrilled with it. It even connects to my twin side by side stroller. Connects to most though not all so double check it. Well as far as the standing she loved it never used or wanted to the seat part Confused
And it's easy to push except if u r tall like me 5-10" you may have a problem with your shins knocking into the buggy board Exclamation at the begining trying to get used to it whilst I was walking. Confused That was my problem but I got used it only for certain trips and reminded myself to walk a slower pace.

I strongly recommend though looking into the buggypod newest addition on the market from england I'm seriously looking into it myself since it gets in noones way it attaches to side of most strollers folds when not needed basically an added seat when your little one gets tired. I think I posted a link in the toddler section for it.
Best of luck Hatzlacha Wink

princessmommy

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 8:23 am
I have one that "valco" put out. its smaller, only for standing room. My son didnt care for it until he was close to 2, but uses it all the time now. Its strong, solid and I mainly like it cuz its small and easy to carry around.

ektsm

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 9:03 pm
I hate them. I always found that I was leaning over the kid to push and that it was just too uncomfortable.

BlumaG

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 9:34 pm
I'm only 5 2" and my 2 yr old is kinda lazy so I dunno if she'll want ot standf, someone just gave me a double stroller but its old dusty and got cats hair on it I washed it today but I think it still smells so I guess its garbage, my new stroller got ruined Sad so I am looknig for an alternative, the seat2go I saw is about 9 pounds sterlnig with 9 pounds shipping

red sea

Post Mon, Mar 13 2006, 8:36 am
BlumaG, I don't know if this helps but what I did was use the peg perego milano, terrible choice for practical use of a single stroller but makes a great standing spot for a second older child. I tried the buggy board and the sit and stand and thought they were terrible, preffered a regular double to those, but the milano was really great for its uses. I don't know if I'd buy it new just for that purpose but I know there must be plenty of people who have them sitting in storage spots.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics