Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Baby Travel in Israel

amother

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 10:23 pm
I will be going to Israel with my 1 year old baby without my husband for 2 weeks. What can I do there with a baby?

red sea

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 10:27 pm
If you're from usa make sure the baby does not under any circumstance drink the water (unless its boiled), we got thru 2 fun weeks and then someone handed our kid a cup of apple juice - they made themselves from concentrate - same thing happened to my brother when he was that small too, boy did it ruin the vacation!

supermom

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 2:10 am
I wouldn't suggest the water there either I have been living here three and half years and only drink bottled water yuck the water here taste like chlorine.

as for a one year old no matter what you do with them nothing will be interesting in my opinion. you could if you want go to the zoo the biggest one here. they have lots to see and a big playground that you can keep busy there.

ChavieK

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 9:31 am
My dr once told us with one that age to take as much of the food she was used to as possible.Including baby food, cookies,cereal.Not that we shouldn't give her food there but she may not like it & to many changes may not agree with her.
We went a few months ago 7 month old. He was in a front carrier. For 1 yr old I would do a backpack for any touring.Israel is not always conducive to strollers.
What do you do with a 1 yrold at home? You'll do the same things there.They don't really care where they are.
Have fun.

girlsmom

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 9:59 pm
amother wrote:
I will be going to Israel with my 1 year old baby without my husband for 2 weeks. What can I do there with a baby?

The baby will probably mostly be happy to just be at home with you where he/she can move around instead of being stuck in a carriage doing sightseeing.

We took our older daughter to israel when she was a year old and her favorite time was the early morning before we left touring and evenings when we came back so she could run around and destroy the hotel room Very Happy

amother

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 10:16 pm
Where can I take a baby touring - besides for the zoo?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics