Home

Help w/ driving directions in Montreal

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 3:56 pm       Post subject: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
Hey, I know there are a lot of Montrealers here. Can anyone help me by giving me driving directions from the airport area to Bloomfield Rd? I'll give you the exact locations. Thanks!

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 3:59 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
Which airport?

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:05 pm       Post subject:
Dorval?

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:07 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
You take the 40 east to which ever area you want to go to, I'm not sure where bloomfield rd is exactly but if you have an area, that would be helpful.

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:09 pm       Post subject:
nope I have no clue. I need to get to someone's house - she said she lives on Saint Viteur (or something like that- I'm really bad w/ this french stuff), which is near Bloomfield Road.

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:10 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
Search it on mapquest?

girlsmom

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:11 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
why don't you get an exact address and try mapquest?

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:12 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
If you have the exact adress I can help you on Mapquest (if you don't have it) Very Happy !

girlsmom

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:12 pm       Post subject:
sorry jewgal, I didnt see that you posted the same thing till after I posted

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:13 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
Hey n/p !!!

queen

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:15 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
613- you are so funny! Smile

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:16 pm       Post subject:
hahahaha!! I first tried it on yahoo maps and couldn't get anything. that's why I asked here. now, I tried mapuest. it found bloomfield ave. for me and made a star on the map RIGHT at the street that I wanted- St. Viateur!
If anyone lives near there, maybe I'll stop by and say hi!
Or if any of you are going to be at a chasanah next Wed. nite at the Four Points Sheraton by the airport, come introduce yourself!

Last edited by 613 on Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

jewgal84

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 4:18 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
Woohoo Cheers !!!

Horray for you 613 and have a safe trip!

amother

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 5:24 pm       Post subject: re: Help w/ driving directions in Montreal
which Chasuna? Wink

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2006, 6:15 pm       Post subject:
Gee whiz! How many chasunos will there be at the 4 points sheraton on wed. nite?!?
Labowitz/Friedman
those are pretty common names- and I'm not gonna tell you which side I'm there from or why Wink
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1