Home

Screen gets black when computer is inactive

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Report offensive ad

Mevater

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:18 am       Post subject: Screen gets black when computer is inactive
When computer senses inactivity (while watching something online- such as a Shiur) screen gets black. I lose the picture. I have to press something on the keyboard to get the picture back.

There's got to be a setting somewhere, where I can specify that screen shouldn't go black after a certain amount of minutes of inactivity.

What can I do?

StrongIma

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:29 am       Post subject: re: Screen gets black when computer is inactive
go to display -> settings and turn off the screensaver.
The results of our actions are not up to us or even necessarily a direct consequence of them. The only thing that's really in our power is our perspective, that everything that happens is for the (our) good.

Mevater

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:40 am       Post subject: Re: re: Screen gets black when computer is inactive
ima10 wrote:
go to display -> settings and turn off the screensaver.
Thanks a mil.
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1