Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Do you have cars from RUSH HOUR game you no longer need?

new-here

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 12:53 pm
I am missing 3 cars from my rush hour game, and my son loves this game but can't play properly. I don't want to go out and buy a new set.
Do you happen to have this game that is missing too many pieces to be played with and is on its way to the trash? Would you mail a couple of cars to me? (I will pay you for the shipping).
Thanks in advance!

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 1:01 pm
call the company and ask for replacement cars ...

merelyme

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 1:01 pm
you can order up to 5 new cars from the company.

louche

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 1:08 pm
I don't know this game, and this tip won't work if the pieces have to fit in a custom-shaped slot, but here's a tip for regular board games: Keep a small cigar box or baby shoebox somewhere convenient to where you keep the toys. Any time you find a stray game piece, game card, button or the like lying around, toss it in the box. When you take out a game to play, look in the box for any missing pieces. Most of the time you can sub a "man" from another game if you're missing the originals, and buttons can sub for missing checkers.

new-here

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 1:17 pm
the company charges $2.50 for the first car, and .50 for each additional one. I'm trying to avoid spending that money.

new-here

Post Wed, Sep 30 2009, 8:43 pm
OK, I called the company and they agreed to send out a free car no charge. Thanks for the idea.

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Sep 30 2009, 8:56 pm
louche wrote:
I don't know this game, and this tip won't work if the pieces have to fit in a custom-shaped slot, but here's a tip for regular board games: Keep a small cigar box or baby shoebox somewhere convenient to where you keep the toys. Any time you find a stray game piece, game card, button or the like lying around, toss it in the box. When you take out a game to play, look in the box for any missing pieces. Most of the time you can sub a "man" from another game if you're missing the originals, and buttons can sub for missing checkers.

thank you! this is a winner!

Yael

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 3:05 pm
I received the following email from the company that makes Rush Hour

To Whom It May Concern,

I just found a question on your forum regarding replacement Rush Hour cars…I was hoping to be able to respond personally to the concerned mother but I am not a Jewish women and as a result, can’t join your forum…and it’s probably not appropriate for me to join. But if you could let your forum participants know that we would be happy to replace her Rush Hour cars for free, I would appreciate it. And of course, if there are any other issues with ThinkFun products, your forum members should feel free to call ThinkFun at 1-800-468-1864.

Sincerely,

--
Liz Deakin
Director, Marketing and Sales
ThinkFun, Inc.
1321 Cameron Street / Alexandria, VA 22314
(w) 703-549-4999 ext. 3313 / (c) 703-677-1011 / (f) 703- 549-6210
ldeakin@thinkfun.com
www.ThinkFun.com
Ignite Your Mind
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics