Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
LAUNDRY DAY!! experts advide on stain fighters please?
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 19 2009, 7:04 pm
myprincess wrote:
I have one stain that was washed yesterday but not dried on my dh white shirt. It is a stain from oily Tomato dip, and it did not come out completely, I first soaked it in oxy. any ideas?

Get a hold of some Cascade Dishwashing Gel. Works like magic on whites.

myprincess

Post Thu, Nov 19 2009, 7:41 pm
Thaks ra mom you must be a great homemaker cause I'm also watching a thread about crock pot supper which you posted lots of recipes which I'll ah try this week. your super keep up your great work. It sounds like your house and laundry are always smelling and clean... 8)

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 19 2009, 8:25 pm
I wish I was a great homemaker myprincess! LOL I started off as a disastrous homemaker. I've worked really hard trying to teach myself, failed so many times, done so much research... and there's so much that I haven't figured out yet Sad
You should just know that dd's first few sets of clothes had to be thrown out after she was done with them because they had stains in them that I was never able to get out Crying embarrassed

myprincess

Post Thu, Nov 19 2009, 11:46 pm
to ra mom I guess how the word goes is true "you live and you learn" Thanks for all your posts its wonderful to hear some good advice

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 20 2009, 12:17 pm
Thank you myprincess.

lizard8

Post Sat, Nov 21 2009, 9:08 am
I love shout! before doing my DH's shirts, I spray the collar and cuffs (hopefully the stains he did already). We even do it before sending to the cleaners. If there is a tough stain, I let it sit overnight in water, detergent and stain remover
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics