Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where can I buy a custom fall in Flatbush/Midwood?

overthehill

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 7:09 pm
After just getting "ripped off" majorly with the inferior quality of a fall that I purchased- think horrible, major, relentless knotting everywhere- I am looking to purchase another Fall as I seem to be getting nowhere with the one that I have. I need a custom cap to my head size, I dont even know anymore what price is reasonable, I want to go to a place that is:

1- Not a Zoo
2- If my appointment is at a certain hour, I expect to be taken within 15 minutes of appointed time (my time is valuable too!)
3- I dont want to be worked on when the person is yapping on her cell or phone with friends or customers, and not listening to me
4- I want someone who stands by what they sell- If the product is no good- theyll make it right.

Ive been burnt once, and I wont let it happen again.

Any suggestions please?

meirakk

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 7:17 pm
Shuly wigs on 18th ave and e5th. They are not as crazy as some others in theit league, have good service and nice wigs. I've been very happy with them.

overthehill

Post Mon, Nov 02 2009, 7:12 am
bump

southernima

Post Tue, Nov 24 2009, 6:31 pm
I have a sheitle from shevy that I am pretty happy with. Most people tell me how beautiful it is. I will say that is does get a little knotty and I am pretty mad about that. I told a freind about it who told me she had the same problem and took hers back. I didn't as when I realized this was abnormal it had been a year since I purchased it and figured there wan't much to do....besides it really isn't bad as long as I brush it every couple of days (which I guess I am supposed to do every day). sheitle was blonde...great natural color. I did not color it. I think it was about $1,900 with the cut but it may have been closer to $2,000. I think I got a 16 inch. I was actually late to shevy and was treated very well.

I went to noa also and got a beautiful fall. I think that one was $1,400. I hope this helped.

nicole81

Post Tue, Nov 24 2009, 6:38 pm
I got a fall 6 years ago from chany's wigs. it was only $650 back then iirc but I'm sure they're much more expensive now!

it was a beautiful custom blond color and I only chose to color it about a year ago to match a new sheital I bought.

they're located right off ave m (I think on e. 17th)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries