Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Help! My child's brace is lost.

amother

Post Sat, Nov 21 2009, 6:35 pm
On Friday my husband went to visit his mother in Boro Park. Since she was sleeping and we transferred her to the stroller I put her shoes and brace on the bottom of the stroller. When my dh came home it wasn't there.We looked everywhere. He even walked back the same path. We checked our house, his mom's house. With such strong velcro it could stick to anything. If anyone hears of someone finding a brace please pass it along. Our insurance won't cover a new one until March otherwise it is 1,000 dollars out of pocket. Yes, I will be giving money to Rav Meir Baal Haanes.

chaylizi

Post Sat, Nov 21 2009, 6:41 pm
Maybe you should describe it here, so people can recognize it if they see it.

goodheart

Post Sat, Nov 21 2009, 6:48 pm
around which location? good luck in finding it.there's something u say and give tzedaka and hopefully u will find it.

amother

Post Sat, Nov 21 2009, 9:32 pm
It's blue and goes up to the knee. It has different color stars all over it. My husband was walking from ave I and Coney Island past shoprite until 16th and 49th st.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 25 2009, 4:35 pm
I said the prayer for lost objects and sent money to Rabbi Meir Baal Hanees and today a man called to say he found it. I'm hoping it's still in good condition being on the street for 5 days but I'm soo excited that it was found.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics