Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Anyone in BP have a daughter who babysits?

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 7:04 pm
Got the idea to post here from someone else's thread.
Anyone in BP low streets (low 40's or high 30's) and 15th ave area have a high school daughter who would babysit for me sometimes in the evening if I have a simcha or some other need to go out at night?
Anyone can help me? I used to have a family on my block that had 3-4 girls who babysat and they moved away this week. I am out of babysitters! Help!

Ronit

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 7:07 pm
I am watching this too.

momsprince

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 7:14 pm
I've got nieces in bp who babysit for others though only one's in high school already.

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 7:33 pm
I'd take an 8th grader in a pinch too, but probably not younger.

wasadoormat

Post Thu, Dec 10 2009, 1:19 pm
I know a young married woman who wants to babysit day and/or night. Her names is Yael Solomon. Her number is 347-782-3644. Tell her you got her info from Baila. Tell you friends - she needs a parnassa. Thanks.

Ronit

Post Thu, Dec 10 2009, 1:27 pm
Organizer wrote:
I know a young married woman who wants to babysit day and/or night. Her names is Yael Solomon. Her number is 347-782-3644. Tell her you got her info from Baila. Tell you friends - she needs a parnassa. Thanks.
How much does she charge?

I don't know why, but I feel funny taking a heimish married woman.

Why is she interested in babysitting? Especially if you write day & night. Doesn't she work by day? I can see why s/o w/ kids would want to babysit- inorder to bring along their child. But usually s/o with kids wouldn't be available at night. And I would think that s/o w/o kids would have a regular job by day.

Is my thinking screwed?

I would love to have hs girls to call, because my kids are sleeping when I need a babysitter, & they are usually cheaper.

smilingmom

Post Thu, Dec 10 2009, 2:04 pm
I have a daughter who is 21 and babysits, please PM for her info.

wasadoormat

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 9:32 am
The woman I recommended to babysit is recently married and does not yet have children. She is looking for a day and/or night babysitting job. Its more convenient to have a woman out of school - she doesn't have to get up early for school, has no finals or midterms to study for, doesn't go to sleepaway camp in the summer and doesn't have to help her mother at night. I don't know how much she charges but you can ask her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries