Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Mothers to Mothers -- by Julie Hauser

Yael

Post Tue, Nov 17 2009, 10:05 am

Mothers to Mothers
Women Across the Globe Share the Joys and Challenges of Jewish Motherhood

Mothers to Mothers is an excellent book that I would recommend for all young mothers. I find it to be a source of strength and inspiration and provides mothers with the right push to keep going even when life feels overwhelming. While reading through the many first hand accounts you get the feeling that no matter what is going on in your life, there are women who have been there and not only survived but thrived. You get tips and advice to help you through the hard days and learn how to appreciate the good days as a bracha from Hashem.
Mothers to Mothers will inspire mothers to have patience, learn to keep angry words in check, and remember to take time to recharge. It will remind you to hold on tight to your connection with Hashem, and see every challenging parenting moment as an opportunity to improve your middos.

Mommy F.

Post Sat, Dec 19 2009, 10:07 pm
almost done reading this book. It's amazing!! I highly recommend it to every mother!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room