Home

Homemade (baked) ravioli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Mon, Dec 21 2009, 9:15 pm       Post subject: Homemade (baked) ravioli
Baked ravioli

bought or homemade ravioli (recipe follows)
shredded cheese
bought or homemade tomato sauce (no way do I make tomato sauce, but if you want to, feel free to do so !!!)
spices to taste

In a disposable pan, you layer your sauce, the ravioli, and the cheese. Repeat until ingredients are used up. Cover and bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.

FOR THE RAVIOLIS
(makes about 6 portions)

pkge egg rolls wrappers
small container cottage cheese
egg
one cup defrosted spinach
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

In a small bowl, combine your cottage cheese, spinach egg, and Parmesan.

Spread out your egg roll wrappers and put a spoonful of filling on half of them. Wet your fingers and damped the outer edges of wrapper with water. top with another wrapper and press on outer edges to seal. Continue until all ingredients are used up. Proceed as above.

willow

Post Posted: Tue, Dec 22 2009, 6:41 am       Post subject:
I know its not healthy but I don't have a dairy oven could I fry these

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Tue, Dec 22 2009, 12:25 pm       Post subject:
I would wonder if the filling would get fully cooked or if they would fall apart. Either baked them double wrapped or boil them.

faigyl

Post Posted: Tue, Dec 22 2009, 1:39 pm       Post subject: re: Homemade (baked) ravioli
yum!! These look great- my husband loves spinach ravioli so I'm going to try these.
What type of tomato sauce do you use? a marinara or a regular canned one?
and do I add the spices to the spinach cheese mixture or to the sauce?

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Page 1 of 1