Home

Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

rachel19977

Post Posted: Thu, Oct 01 2009, 10:27 pm       Post subject: re: Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
OH.MY.

Is this YUMMY.

My wonderful younger sister told me about this recipe, and I've made it 70% whole wheat, 30% white.

YUMMY!

bigmomma

Post Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2009, 9:32 am       Post subject: re: Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
Looking for super delicious kokosh cake? Could someone please post a recipe?

rachel19977

Post Posted: Sat, Nov 28 2009, 2:24 pm       Post subject: Re: re: Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
bigmomma wrote:
Looking for super delicious kokosh cake? Could someone please post a recipe?

Check the first page of this thread

bigmomma

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2009, 8:37 pm       Post subject: re: Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
Ima'la do I have that Binah kokosh cake recipe or any chocolaty kokosh cake recipe that has the coffe/cocoa filling you describe? TIA

bigmomma

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2009, 8:41 pm       Post subject: re: Babka/kokosh cake tips and hints
Also need to know which is the best yeast cake in the purple Lubavitch cookbook? Is the classic cocosh yeast cake any good? Has anyone tried it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2