Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
I have many childrens videos- vhs to sell, any ideas?

rivk241

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 12:48 pm
I have a whole bunch of mostly childrens videos- vhs - mostly brand new many used. I want to sell them . any ideas - I live in monsey?

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 12:50 pm
VHS? To sell? I think it would be hard to even give those away. Everyone I know has moved on to DVD.

Raisin

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 12:56 pm
if they are jewish I'd love to buy/take them. (if I don't own them already) We have a dvd and video becasue I have so many videos. Plus the videos are harder for a toddler to break.

(I will be in ny in a couple of weeks)

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 12:58 pm
I was going to say they're a thing of the past ... although I have quite a few myself - the video machines are broken ... What

rivk241

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 1:05 pm
they are not jewish videos- I know they are a thing of the past- I still would rather sell them - even for very little then give them away- I did donate alot to my hospital here- those were more used. what I still have are mostly brand new!

Raisin

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 1:14 pm
try ebay or craigslist.

proofreader

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 1:18 pm
I would have taken them off your hands had they been Jewish. We use VHS but have mostly non jewish videos so I don't need any more but it's hard to find the Jewish ones.

Raisin

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 1:33 pm
if I wanted non jewish vhs they are for sale for about a dollar in lots of second hand shops, so the reslae value is not great. Why don't you keep them? It might make more sense to keep your vhs player, then buy lots of new dvds.

rivk241

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 1:40 pm
I am keeping my vhs player- my husband once bought a huge lot of these videos- its not for my family- they are not intrested in them- the ones they like I am keeping- plus even if I get $1 for each it would be worth it for me. maybe I'll try craigslist

Blueberry Muffin

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:03 pm
Try selling them to a second-hand store.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries