Home

Ice breaker - group interaction game needed asap

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

ganizzy

Post Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2010, 2:00 pm       Post subject: ice breaker - group interaction game needed asap
im having an event for a bunch of ladies. most of the poeple coming will know only a few poeple or none at all. I need some type of icebreaker - a short game that will relax the atmosphere and get the women to interact with each other.

it doesnt have to be specifically about getting to know each other, but more about the group feeling more comfortable with each other so they can get to know each other

its an indoors event and about 15 women of all ages
thanks

ganizzy

Post Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2010, 4:07 pm       Post subject: re: ice breaker - group interaction game needed asap
anyone

luvsdarkchocolate

Post Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2010, 5:06 pm       Post subject: re: ice breaker - group interaction game needed asap
This is an icebreaker I really liked when it was used in a class many, many years ago. I still remember my answers.

2 Truths and 1 Lie
Each person says 3 things about themselves but 1 is not true.

For example:
Hi my name is _____ and I...
1) have 2 dogs and a cat
2) lived overseas
3) love to read scary books

Then everyone has to guess which is the lie.

If you use this, let me know how it goes. Either way, good luck!

ganizzy

Post Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2010, 8:54 pm       Post subject: re: ice breaker - group interaction game needed asap
thanks, I have used this at a past event and it went over very well
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1