Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Growth harmone deficency
Previous  1  2

Yocheved84

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 9:21 pm
amother wrote:
op here. my son is 7.5 years and looks like a 4.5 yr. old. the bone age matured very quickly in the last 3 years although he did not grow much. he has 2 issues 1. he was born short at full term (weight 8.1 lbs and height of 18 inches. 2. he has a growth harmone diffieciency . I will call columbia. please give me the #. I greatly appreciate it, as I did not decide which dr. to use. thanks.

]

She's now in New Jersey...let me know if you want me to find more local recommendations. Smile

natmichal

Post Fri, Jan 29 2010, 7:34 am
shiradye wrote:
natmichal wrote:
shiradye wrote:
We use this one:
http://www.novonordisk.com/the.....n.asp
I never heard of the pump either.

it looks just like the geno.pen... just the one we use allows to switch the panels so ds gets to choose a different color/pattern for the injection... makes him happy , so why not?

We didn't get to choose which pen to use, the doctor prescribes, we buy. DD is 11, she almost does the whole shebang by herself and at her age, she doesn't need the different panels to make it exciting.

Same here- we didn't get to choose but I'm happy enough with it. Ds does everything by himself (with me next to him) except for the actual injection (he lacks the coordination to push the pen in and click the button while not moving the pen...)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics