Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Attention Brits: Has anyone watched Celebrity Big Brother?

amother

Post Mon, Feb 01 2010, 3:56 pm
I am posting this anonymously because I dont normally watch TV and this thing fell into my lap (long story, there was one participant whom I listen to on the radio and wanted to follow his progress in the house), and I ended up getting hooked. I'm glad it's over because it was really an obsession and it wasn't good for me.

Now that it's over however I learned so many lessons, the whole Big Brother thing made me think of Olam HaZeh, how they'll play back for us everything we said or did in this world and didnt realize we were being recorded... and what an impact every action we does, can have on the 'outside world'... Ayin Roeh V'Ozen Shomaas... Also, a few other things, like the way Big Brother would manipulate some of the housemates and the rest of the housemates were confused and didnt know what was going on... So does a Heavenly Hand write the script and we don't know everything...

I have a few other things I want to write about what the show taught me, but if there isn't anyone here who has watched the show or knows what I'm talking about, I dont' want to sound stupid.

(By the way, I ask anyone who knows who I am, please not reveal my identity, it would really upset me, I'm anonymous for a good reason.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics