Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Peeing in bath WWYD?

chocolatemilk

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 2:21 am
when your infant pees in the bath what do u do?
empty bath water and start again?
just continue b/c pee is sterile anyway?
continue with the bath and give a rinse at the end with clean water?
and what about if they spit up, what do u do then?
and then I'm sure if u only sometimes notice him peeing that he does it other times without you noticing....

mandksima

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 2:26 am
I don't think there has been a bath that my son hasn't peed in. I just finish the bath like usual.

It was truly disgusting when my son had diarrhea in the bath. That had to get disinfected and him rewashed but I don't think twice about pee. He drinks so much water that his pee is clear anyhow.

intel

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 7:28 pm
if your infant would be a girl u wud never know!!

amother

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 7:36 pm
What do you mean empty out the bath? I'm at the point where I use the pee as soap.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 1:59 pm
wow ... you could go into the business and make a pee scented line of toiletries ...

you spill the water out - rinse the baby off with fresh soap and water ... then diaper before the next fountain Idea

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 2:05 pm
I think most infants pee in the bath. Most of the time it doesn't get noticed. You can either ignore it or change the water and rewash-you might have to do it more then once though.

louche

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 2:12 pm
amother wrote:
What do you mean empty out the bath? I'm at the point where I use the pee as soap.
Rolling Laughter

I like to see a mother with a sense of humor. I like it even more when she uses her screen name so I know who gets the credit.

ima bima

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 12:37 am
my only issue with pee in the bath is when the big kids notice and then I have to make up some excuse or wash them and get them out asap so the pee doesnt "get them"!

natmichal

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 1:01 am
Pee is sterile so I just continued as usual (b"h my kids grew up since...)
As they were getting older- I'd suggest that next time they try on the toilet (sometimes lifting a wet kid from to toilet when they asked!!!)
Older kids get grossed- even if I explain it's fine, so I give tem an extra rinse at the end.

yaeli83

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 3:28 am
we continue the bath as usual... Ive heard of a product called the pee pee teepe... you can imagine what you do with that LOL I think it's more of a marketing ploy but if it bothers you or older children it could be something to look into!

Barbara

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 9:28 am
Just finish the bath.

Has everyone seen the Brazilian *pee in the shower to save water* ad? (Cartoon, no nudity IIRC, but certainly not *modest*)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics