Home

Cow theme, help please

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

HappyHome

Post Posted: Sun, Feb 07 2010, 11:18 pm       Post subject: cow theme, help please
our family recently moooved into a new home and so iyh" we will be dressing up as cows. can anyone help with what to do for shaloch manos? can anyone help with a poem? thanks in advance.

flowerpower

Post Posted: Sun, Feb 07 2010, 11:50 pm       Post subject:
Dairy foods like cheese cake or chocolate milk.

Or farm foods like the red cow chocolate bar,. a small milk, apple....

SingALong

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 12:23 am       Post subject:
what about milk with mini black and white cookies? cookies and milk go together and milk is from cows....simple, easy. get those mini milk cartons

cl

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 7:12 am       Post subject: re: cow theme, help please
if ur doing a dairy theme u can use a butter-churn type metal container. or line ur packages with fake grass.
otherwise u can do steak, meatballs, or maybe a farmers / picnic basket with salami, cold-cuts and chunky home-style bread etc shud not b 2 expensive n I think ppl wyd appreciate real food.

bubble gum

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 2:41 pm       Post subject: re: cow theme, help please
My daughter was a cow last year. DH and I dressed up as cowboy and cowgirl (fun and easy). I bought the cutest cowboy themed boxes on nashvillewraps.com and put cowboy related stuff inside. It came out beautiful and adorable. Check the website if they still have the boxes- they looked like denim with a bandana tied on. Not expensive either. Hope that helps!

sandwich

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 2:48 pm       Post subject: re: cow theme, help please
my kids were cows one year
I collected empty plastic milk containers
and cut them open and put the stuff inside
I gave chocolate milk, milk munch, and chocolate stuff
and I glued pictures of cows onto the milk containers
and wrote have a moovelous purim (instead of marvelous)

Newsie

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 2:52 pm       Post subject: re: cow theme, help please
If you can get Elite chocolates- they have a big cow on the wrapper, also some Israeli cheeses have cows on them

YChannah

Post Posted: Mon, Feb 08 2010, 3:22 pm       Post subject: re: cow theme, help please
any ideas or poems for an animal or zoo theme?

Mommy3.5

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 10 2010, 1:09 am       Post subject:
I did cookies and Milk. I got the mini cartons of milk and chocolate milk, and a thing of cookies in a metal pail.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1