Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Attention all day care provider

amother

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 7:53 pm
hey I run a day care not licensed and someone brought up filing for day care to get money back. do any of you do it. what do you have to give them. how does it affect you. I plan on mostly filing taxes correctly and what not so im not sure if its that big of a deal. please let me know.

thanks

imaamy

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 8:45 pm
Could you reword your question in a way that makes sense? I do not know what you are asking and why are you saying you plan on "mostly filing" honestly????

nicole81

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 8:54 pm
I'm not a daycare provider, nor an accountant, but I claim the childcare tax credit on my taxes. I get the tax ID # of the daycare place and that's enough, although I believe you can provide your clients with your SS# if you don't have a tax id#.

I'm not sure what you mean by mostly filing correctly, but I'm sure you know that you should claim all income you make on your taxes. if your clients claim to have paid you a certain amount on your taxes, you must be certain to report that as earned income.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers