Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
A fave imamother hot topic- autism/MMR-paper retracted

ChutzPAh

Post Tue, Feb 09 2010, 11:05 am
I know this is one of the favorite Imamother topics. Interesting.......

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH.....pt=T2

amother

Post Tue, Feb 09 2010, 11:16 pm
Where are the crunchies?

WriterMom

Post Tue, Feb 09 2010, 11:23 pm
Meh. A potential link with autism is not why I have reservations about mass vaxing for everything.

chavamom

Post Tue, Feb 09 2010, 11:27 pm
There is more to this story than is being reported in the mainstream media. And as writermom has pointed out, there are more concerns than autism.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Feb 10 2010, 12:10 am
I said ten years ago that mmr-autism has no connection based on my own research.

newatthis

Post Wed, Feb 10 2010, 4:10 am
What are the other concerns?

chavamom

Post Tue, Mar 16 2010, 2:43 pm
There have been several posts on the same topic, but here:

http://www.ageofautism.com/201......html

Quote:
An author of one of the most frequently cited “vaccines do not trigger autism” articles is Dr. Poul Thorsen. Well, well, well… this week we learned that Thorsen has allegedly absconded with approximately $2 million of CDC research money and is the target of an international police manhunt. We also learned that the Univ. of Aarhus, Denmark, where Thorsen was employed when conducting the studies (naturally in close cooperation w/ the CDC) has released a letter detailing Thorsen’s recently uncovered crimes. These crimes include but are not limited to: theft, forgery and assorted serious breaches of ethical norms.

Apparently Thorsen was a very, very busy scientist. He was simultaneously and secretly employed at the Univ of Aarhus, Emory University, Drexel University and as a “visiting scientist at the CDC.” Emory and Drexel have, some might say, inappropriately close relationships with the CDC. There appears to be very little room for independent or unbiased science at these research centers. All three are heavily invested in denying any relationships between vaccines and autism. The CDC owns numerous vaccine patents and Emory and Drexel receive tremendous financial support from vaccine companies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics