Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Looking for apartment in Brooklyn, NY

zkalan

Post Fri, May 05 2006, 2:49 pm
We are finally getting out of this area, and moving back to Brooklyn, so now we are in search for an apartment either in Kensinghton area, Flatbush or BP. 2 bedroom, and dogs and kids are OK, I don't know the rates are nowdays, so not sure how much we want to spend yet. Please advise. I am so excited!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, May 05 2006, 5:11 pm
I hope you have NYC salaries; you 'll pay over a thousand a month for sure; and probably closer to $1500.

zkalan

Post Fri, May 05 2006, 6:58 pm
WOW!
Here is a funny thing, we live in FLorida right now renting 2 bedroom, 2 baths, 200 sq.ft a townhouse, a backyard, garage, and pay $750 a month, Smile
We both know that the rent in NY would be double that. I just hope my hubby will get a well paying job. So still looking for apt.

dewyt

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 1:13 pm
Im also looking for an apartment, living now in Brooklyn in a 1BR basement, paying less than $900 and need to move, due to the birth of the baby! Maybe we should swap, we will go live in florida for $750 month and you can have our apartment!

supermom

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 1:44 pm
I wouldn't leave florida if you would pay me for your rent. Rent is getting hire in brooklyn and I don't know why Confused

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 1:47 pm
dewyt wrote:
Im also looking for an apartment, living now in Brooklyn in a 1BR basement, paying less than $900 and need to move, due to the birth of the baby! Maybe we should swap, we will go live in florida for $750 month and you can have our apartment!

There are apartment buildings on Kings Highway and (I think) Nostrand or maybe New York, directly across from Rambam. The rent there for 2 bedrooms is around $1000-1200. PM me if you want the #, I can ask my friend for it.

Tovah

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 1:51 pm
can I ask wher u live in florida b/c from what I know ppl are paying like 1200 plus for those types of homes.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 6:30 pm
I used to live in a basement apt that is available for rent....1 bedroom $800, though they've gone up to $850, if anyone wants it. we stayed until my son was over a year and I was expecting my second.
wish I could help you find a 2 bedroom, but I can only say check out the classified in the jewish press/hamodia/yated.
good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics