Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Watched topics

willow

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 9:20 am
As the tittle indicates I am wondering what is the "watched topics" that is located next to profile?

Mommy912

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 9:25 am
If you scroll down to the bottom of the topic screen, you will see watch this topic
If you click on it, this topic will be added to your 'watch list' - you can than click 'watched topics' and get a list of those topics. You can also click 'notify me when a reply is posted' from the reply screen and you will get be told when someone has replied to the topic.

amother

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 9:33 am
which page is the topic screen? sorry, I've tried to do this and couldn't find the place where it says watch tis topic?

realeez

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 9:34 am
also, when you post a reply it gets added to your watched topics list (even if you do so anonymously).

btw, you get notification thru your e-mails.

mommy912, thanks for the info about clicking watch this topic on the bottom of the screen. I knew that it existed but never saw it b4.

willow

Post Tue, May 16 2006, 10:07 am
thanx!

Mommy912

Post Wed, May 17 2006, 6:33 am
amother wrote:
which page is the topic screen? sorry, I've tried to do this and couldn't find the place where it says watch tis topic?

The topic screen is any page that looks like the one you are reading right now. A topic on top and a list of posts.

mommyabc123 wrote:
also, when you post a reply it gets added to your watched topics list (even if you do so anonymously).

This is an option on the profile screen: if you select 'always notify me of replies' then this will happen.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics