Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Tupperware

amother

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:22 pm
I just started selling tupperware as a second job a side job anyone else sell it out there

yummydd

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:25 pm
I remmeber when tupperware was really in a while ago, they had all those tupperware parties....
Good Luck and I hope it goes well.

goodheart

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:40 pm
I used to sell it!

Marion

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 1:26 am
I used to. I gave it up shortly after DS#1 was born, when I had no car, and when I could no longer put up with the meshugass that is TW in Israel. It's chaval, because I really enjoyed it. (And my kitchen STILL displays the remnants of my stock...)

amother

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 11:36 am
amother wrote:
I just started selling tupperware as a second job a side job anyone else sell it out there

Are you still selling it?

Tamiri

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 11:37 am
Marion wrote:
I used to. I gave it up shortly after DS#1 was born, when I had no car, and when I could no longer put up with the meshugass that is TW in Israel. It's chaval, because I really enjoyed it. (And my kitchen STILL displays the remnants of my stock...)
Me too. I also didn't appreciate being paid in plastic (not the credit card type).

Ruchel

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 11:41 am
My mom's friend wanted to do that, but her dh (community leader) said it was not giving a serious image or something?

Marion

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 12:58 pm
Tamiri wrote:
Marion wrote:
Me too. I also didn't appreciate being paid in plastic (not the credit card type).

I didn't mind that aspect, although it was a much better perk in Canada than what I got here. I have service for 12 in milchigs for all year, service for 8 for Pesach, and you should see my kitchen cupboards! All earned, not paid for.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers