Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Oh no! Left the chicken in the oven since last night!

SV

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 3:42 pm
I am sitting at work and I just realized that the chicken that I baked last night is still sitting in my oven. Can I use it or is it too risky since it's been out for so long? (I turned off the oven around 1130 last night and it's now 330 pm). Oh no, I am so upset...

4ofus

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 4:27 pm
That really sucks, sorry. I would definitely throw it away, it's not safe to eat anymore

MrsMom

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 4:36 pm
No, definitely too long for meat.

Mimisinger

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 4:37 pm
chuck it.

NativeMom

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 4:44 pm
oh no! I've done that a couple times, just went straight to bed. I was so tired I forgot I had left the chicken out on the stove (This was Friday night and I was so mad!) Definitely throw it out!

mamommommy

Post Fri, Apr 30 2010, 5:22 pm
I once read an article about an appliance that functions as a refrigerator and an oven. You set the timer for what temperature you want and when. So technically, you could cook your chicken, then have timer set to refrigerate it when it's done. Almost sounds worth the $7,000 price tag.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey