Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for cheap store selling snoods

observer

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 11:54 am
does anyone know of a cheap store in boro park/flatbush to buy snoods? I am looking for the crocheted type. thank you

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 12:47 pm
Double Header E 2 and Ditmas

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 2:10 pm
I would suggest Double Header as well.

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 2:21 pm
Speaking of double header. For some strange reason, I have a bag from double header. I wasn't even on Ditmas Confused when I was in the states.

dewyt

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 8:05 pm
I sell snoods and at the moment clearing out all styles at almost wholesale cost. pm me! loc in bp btw

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 10:30 pm
Double Header is great - I love their selection - they have lots of snoods, pretied bandanas, headbands, shells, stockings, socks jewelery and headbands for girls.

Also try Uptown girl snoods - They were in a tiny little back of a store on 13th and 43/44th (something like that) but have moved up into the 50's I think -

they both have really nice selections and are the cheapest I've seen.
You can look in the TORAH TIMES for a coupon for uptown girl snoods. (the prices on their website are higher than in the store. (uptowngirlssnoodsny.com)

dewyt

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 11:19 pm
blueberry muffin you've obviously never been to HeadAccents..... I have a super selection and way cheaper than either of those stores....

YummyMommy

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 4:39 pm
Try basic colors on coney island. $3 & $6 for snoods. Personally I don't care for their selection, but most people think they're fine for the price.

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, May 26 2010, 2:39 pm
dewyt wrote:
blueberry muffin you've obviously never been to HeadAccents..... I have a super selection and way cheaper than either of those stores....

dewyt, do you sell bandannas with height?

dewyt

Post Sun, May 30 2010, 5:45 pm
I only sell regular pre tied bandanas, not with height. lots with different summery prints, and lots of black/grey cotton or slinky with rhinestone designs
really the cheapest in NY....so nothin to lose by contacting me to check out the stuff....
and snood wise I have custom colors that u cant get anywhere else....
I have leather adjustable bands for fall wigs or reg wigs also on clearance
everything is reduced to GO!

Fabulous

Post Sun, May 30 2010, 5:51 pm
I can attest dewyt's prices and selection is great. I showed my new bandanas to a a friend and she loved them and said she spent almost double in double header.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries