Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight watchers
  Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22

amother

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 12:32 pm
Hope this isn't TMI, but what with you should excuse the expression Pigging Out on veggies instead of on other stuff, I'm suffering socially awkward consequences IOW intestinal emissions. Stop laughing, it's not funny, not to me and especially not to the people around me! What can one do about this, short of wearing underwear with activated charcoal filters, which I'm not about to do?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 2:24 pm
amother wrote:
Hope this isn't TMI, but what with you should excuse the expression Pigging Out on veggies instead of on other stuff, I'm suffering socially awkward consequences IOW intestinal emissions. Stop laughing, it's not funny, not to me and especially not to the people around me! What can one do about this, short of wearing underwear with activated charcoal filters, which I'm not about to do?
If you ever find the antidote, please post. embarrassed

amother

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 10:39 pm
hi ladies, I'm the amother whose husband was on ww. he completely fell off the bandwagon for a variety of reasons but is ready to get back on b'ezras Hashem!!

my biggest challenges:
-finding things to send with him for lunch (if I don't pack it he'll just eat junk)
-what to make for supper? he doesn't really like vegetables, plus we're on a budget. b"H cutlets are cheap here so I base most of my meals on that but we're bored with chicken every night
-snacks!!

thank you ladies, I don't have much time but bli neder I'll post some recipes that we liked tomorrow

hatzlacha rabba to all!
8)

sandyb

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 1:14 pm
Hi Everyone! Started WW today! Sounds like something that may actually work... Does anyone know if their activity tracking online is accurate? It seems like things like the running on the treadmill for half hour gets awarded very little points according to other workouts.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 8:54 pm
Just re-joined tonight after almost a 2 month break. (Was on vacation for a significant portion of that time, so...) Was happy to see that even while away I did manage to lose a few pounds. 42 total since I started early Nov. '09. I am the lowest weight I've been in a decade, but sadly still quite fat with a ways to go. Really hoping I can knock off the next 40 even quicker, but happy so long as the scale keeps moving down and not up.
Anyhow, I am wondering from the rest of you WW ladies, are you happy with your meeting leader and how important do you think it is to your success to have a good one? I had a great one when I joined back in Nov, but she left and I've tried out a few others, all stinky. Oh, also, if you DO like your meeting leader, what specifically do you like or find motivating about them. I'm curious because I'm wondering if my expectations are out of whack. THANKS!
Page 22 of 22   Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise