Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pinning child's ears
Previous  1  2  3

havefaith

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 12:02 pm
amother wrote:
my toddler has such ears too. he is the cutest little boy ever! I dont care about his ears why should I . hashem made it this way and bh if he hars well then all is well b''h
sorry I meant to say hears well and you know what I will post it on my name

amother

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 12:23 pm
I never even heard of pinning ears... What does it mean?

I mean they cut dogs ears to make them a specific shape and I think that is cruel and unusual.

I can't imagine doing that to a child unless there was some major disfigurement.

I think both your children are adorable also his head will grow some people grow into their ears although I dont see what it is you are referring to as he's B"H beautiful!

Shep Nachas!!

Isramom8

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 12:23 pm
If a child looks unusual and you see other issues too, you might want to speak to a genetic counselor or geneticist. A lot of people have genetic disorders and may not even know it. Some are hardly affected, and some can be greatly affected.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 12:49 pm
amother wrote:
my toddler has such ears too. he is the cutest little boy ever! I dont care about his ears why should I . hashem made it this way and bh if he hars well then all is well b''h

Sure a child is cute. But remember, he's little now. When I was a girl, I went to public school that contained a center for Down's kids. Yes, they were kids, and yes, they were cute. But all kids grow up, and they're not as cute as when they were kids. There are a lot of features that you can overlook on a cute kid, that you wouldn't in a special needs adult.

For many reasons, medical inyonim are better off being performed on a kid like othodontia, getting your widom teeth out. Accutane as a teenager, etc.

If you have the opportunity for the procedure, why not let the child benefit his whole life from it?

Ruchel

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 2:42 pm
People do that???

amother

Post Fri, Jun 11 2010, 2:59 pm
He has the same ears as our president, who seems to be doing ok for himself.

estyn_ny

Post Fri, Jun 18 2010, 3:24 am
Ima your kiddies are very very cute and sweet! I think his ears are very cute and that other person was rude. If he wants to do it when he old enough to decide it's his choice but he really looks fine the way he is!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics