Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Attention Miami Mommies

amother

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 11:00 pm
I'm currently using Pediatric Associates in Miami Beach, but I'm not thrilled with the practice. Does anyone have any feedback on Dr. Eisenberg? I'm thinking of switching to his practice, but would like to hear others' experiences. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

mama-star

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:43 am
I think every pediatric associates has a crazy, hectic practice. they have really turned it into a business and they churn out patients like crazy. that being said, do you know who dr. bennett is? he is a frum pediatrician who works out of the pediatric associates office in their skylake (north miami beach) office. he is very nice. also dr. kendrick in the skylake office is wonderful. good luck to you whatever choice you make! Very Happy

amother

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:24 pm
im not a miami mom but do go there often to vacation
well I used to use dr eisenberg for my son when we were there it once took them over a week to get back to me about his positive strept test
so the next time we needed a pediatrtian we went to ped assts in miami beach we met with a woman dr leitner and really liked her

NotSoNewKallah

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 10:49 pm
Mama-Star: Dr Bennets also super busy!! I waited an hr and half for a 10 minute appt this week!! its really ridiculous.

OP: They say PA Aventura office is better in this regard.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 11:37 pm
I went there once with my oldest kid years ago when I was thinking of changing peds, ended up leaving before I even saw the doc. The wait was ridiculously long, the woman at the front desk was rude, and I found the office to be dirty. That said, I have a number of friends who use Eisenberg and are very happy with him.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 18 2010, 4:37 pm
I LOVE Aventura Children's Center...
I used to go to Children's Medical Group in MB with Dr. Crampton but I decided to switch for a whole bunch of reasons. I loved his PA and when he moved to Aventura I just followed him. Now I go to Dr. Glaser and she is awesome. She'll listen to your concerns and take them seriously, and she'll even advocate for you! I am so glad I switched to her!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 21 2010, 1:32 pm
Thank you all for your responses. So, now I'm thinking Dr Eisenberg may not be the best idea. . . Driving from the Beach to Aventura for every dr visit is a bit of a pain though Confused

Is anyone thrilled with any NON-Ped Associates dr around here??? The whole business mindset of Ped Associates really turns me off (although the real reason I'm looking to change is that I received incorrect medical advice from a couple of drs there.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics