Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Barber in Monsey to Cut Hair for Upsherin this Sunday?

qtpie

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 2:50 pm
Anyone know of a barber in monsey who can come to the party this Sunday and cut hair? Thanks!!

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 3:19 pm
I'm not sure if he would do that, but try Shimon's Barber Shop on Route 59. Ask him if he would do it.

Tova

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 3:34 pm
Oy - you don't have anybody yet? Monsey is near so many other little communities in NJ, that between all of them you should find. Hopefully some more people will chime in with suggestions.

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 3:37 pm
OP, I'm not sure what kind of haircut your son will need (how much hair will be left), but many, if not most people, cut it at home as best as they can, and then they have the barber do the rest in their shop.

qtpie

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 4:09 pm
Thanks for the replies...I will go to someone if I can't find someone to come to us...but I heard someone advertises in the community connections that they go around cutting hair for upsherins? Anone have the magazine and can look it up for me?
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries