Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Do you watch any of the nanny shows?

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 12:09 pm
Not "the nanny" Rolling Eyes with fran drescher. The shows where a nanny comes to the house and helps with the kids. I've been watching it lately and it tells me two things. 1) I'm not such a bad mother LOL and 2) gives pointers.

frumluv

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 1:54 pm
I watch The Nanny (Jo) & agree that I am not such a bad parent. Or could be that I don't have such a bad child...lol. The children they feature on those shows are completely out of control. The sad part is that often times the parent lets the child get away with murder.

zigi

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:06 pm
yes I like suppernanny with jo and nanny 911, lol some of the kids they have on there wow! I will never forget the one where a girl was hanging from the railing off of the second floor. omg! no is not a bad thing to tell your children! I also like the tips that they give. I watch the shows for chizuk.

boro park

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:08 pm
yo'ma wrote:
Not "the nanny" Rolling Eyes with fran drescher. The shows where a nanny comes to the house and helps with the kids. I've been watching it lately and it tells me two things. 1) I'm not such a bad mother LOL and 2) gives pointers.

can anyone please tell me which shows you are talking about? are they movies you see online? I have no idea what it is thank you

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:14 pm
I loved Supernanny and was so sad when she died!!!

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:34 pm
boro park wrote:
yo'ma wrote:

can anyone please tell me which shows you are talking about? are they movies you see online? I have no idea what it is thank you

they're tv shows
supernanny
nanny 911

ohbaby!

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 3:17 pm
can u watch it online?

Aribenj

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:54 pm
SUPERNANNY DIED??? That's so sad!!!

I like watching, but honestly sometimes I disagree with the way she does things...

imabima

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 10:04 pm
I'm confused. I don't think she died. I couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

BetsyTacy

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 10:09 pm
The supernanny for the French audiences died. The British supernanny that we see in the US is alive.

octopus

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 10:29 pm
ugh. I can't stand the way the supernanny does things. I don't agree with her methodology at all. And I can't stand the way she makes the parents feel like they are super rotten (can't forget the one where she called the mom lazy!), even if they are !. It's all for ratings, people. And I've read articles written against the methodology of the supernanny. The saddest part is that ppl actually try to implement her "methods" even though many of them have faulty premises.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics