Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
WWYD?
Previous  1  2

southernima

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 10:03 am
edit

Last edited by southernima on Thu, Mar 03 2011, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 11:40 am
Exploding anger HAD to? Did she tell/ask you that? No matter how the hair looked, if she didn't get your express permission to basically slaughter your wig, she's in the wrong.

qtpie

Post Tue, Jul 13 2010, 8:10 am
life'sgreat wrote:
Exploding anger HAD to? Did she tell/ask you that? No matter how the hair looked, if she didn't get your express permission to basically slaughter your wig, she's in the wrong.

OP I am sorry that you didn't like how your sheitel came out :-( I wish you all the best.

I'm not sure it's constructive or fair to say something like what's bolded above unless the person who wrote it actually saw the before and after of the sheitel.

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Jul 13 2010, 7:07 pm
qtpie wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:

OP I am sorry that you didn't like how your sheitel came out :-( I wish you all the best.

I'm not sure it's constructive or fair to say something like what's bolded above unless the person who wrote it actually saw the before and after of the sheitel.

I'm stating that if that is the case, it's wrong.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels