Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Please Reccomed a Ped in Passaic Area

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 12:35 pm
[size=12]HI, I am looking for a pediatrician for my baby. I really don't like the idea of just randomly choosing a doctor from the phone book. I was wondering if anyone could help with recommendations! Thanks a million![/size]

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 12:39 pm
Dr. Samet

973-591-1600

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 1:02 pm
We go to Teaneck - Metropolitan Pediatrics...many people use them
201-836-4301 (its a 20 min drive)

Lots of people also used Tenefly Pediatrics...I think they have offices in Clifton

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 1:15 pm
We use Tenafly in clifton - the drs. we have dealt with there are pretty knowledgeable and considerate.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 1:17 pm
Thanks for the reccomedations- I called Tenafly Pediatrics and they said that none of their offices are taking new patients Sad

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 2:00 pm
I would highly recommend Dr. Samet. He's a wonderful doctor.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:00 pm
Thanks again... I need a Pediatriction who takes NJ Family Care. I actually took my daughter to Dr Samet when she was sick and paid out of pocket for the visit. He seems to be a great doctor but we need a doctor that takes NJ Family Care. I feel kind of lost - If anyone has any information or leads that would be very helpful! Thanks! Very Happy

Mommastuff

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:09 pm
amother wrote:
I would highly recommend Dr. Samet. He's a wonderful doctor.

I third that!

Pinky

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:16 pm
dont ask me why but I thought you asked "please recommened a PET in passiac area" and im like Rolling Eyes lol!!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:23 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks again... I need a Pediatriction who takes NJ Family Care. I actually took my daughter to Dr Samet when she was sick and paid out of pocket for the visit. He seems to be a great doctor but we need a doctor that takes NJ Family Care. I feel kind of lost - If anyone has any information or leads that would be very helpful! Thanks! Very Happy

Which NJ family care HMO are you on? Some take Amerigroup only.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:45 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

Which NJ family care HMO are you on? Some take Amerigroup only.

I haven't chosen yet - I just got my approval. I would like to find a doctor and decide based on which HMO he/she takes....

elf123

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 10:08 pm
I don't know if you're interested in traveling, but since someone mentioned Teaneck, we live in the area and use Washington Ave Pediatrics. We are very happy with them and it seems according to their website that they accept Amerigroup.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics