Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Any daughters available erev sukkos in BP?

JollyMommy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 1:19 am
we're flying in from the west coast the day before sukkos- on Tuesday morning (sukkos is wednesday night) with 2 little kids (1 and 3 KAH). my husband will be spending the day meeting with his east coast clients.

I want a responsible, fun, helpful girl who is over 15 (can be up to mid 20s) to help me shlep around boro park. I have been there a dozen times but don't know where anything is. I am going to be tired from the red eye flight and have a list of things I want to get in NY.

I would pay $100 for a day of helping me.

someone who doesn't mind buckling, unbuckling, watching kids when I step into store, and really needs to know boro park. I think it'll be hard to find someone because it's erev sukkos.

I will be honest and say I'm pretty materialistic, so I want to go to cute, trendy stores.
I'm lubavitch and patient and happy. I don't yell.

anyone have a great daughter to help me?

bnm

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 2:35 am
I would do it, sounds like fun!

mimimom

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 4:23 pm
No, but I just have to say that I'm VERY IMPRESSED by how far ahead you plan!!!!! Wink

JollyMommy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 11:22 pm
hey thanks a lot guys! I got a nice amount of responses, so I'm going to go through them and let you know within 2 weeks.

mimimom- thanks! we do this trip every year, but with 2 kids B"H I'm getting scared.. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries