Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for hebrew speaking frum babysitter in brooklyn...

Ilovehashem26

Post Wed, Aug 04 2010, 2:26 pm
any leads? I have to go back to school in the end of august/ beg. of september and need a sitter for my 4 month old. I live in midwood/flatbush.

coquicola

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 10:31 am
Hi. I have also been looking for a Hebrew-speaking babysitter in Brooklyn, to take care of my kids after they come home from school. I would like to share with you some of the resources I've been using (I haven't made a deal with anyone yet, but I'm making progress -- I have a few interviews lined up for early next week).
Here are some websites on which you can search for babysitters and/or post an ad yourself:
- Luach.com
- JNanny.com
- ImaleUSA.com

You can also try sittercity.com and care.com, but you should know that even though you can search prospective babysitters' profiles and even though you can post for free after you sign up, you need to pay in order to contact anyone on the website. In other words, you don't get to see their contact information until you pay.

I have also posted on craigslist.com. Not everyone feels comfortable doing this, but it's an option.

I hope this helps. Also, if you make any progress and find someone that you will not be able to use (either because they're only looking for an afternoon position or because you decided to go with someone else, please let me know!)
Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries