Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
DD terrible stomache ache....food poisoning?!?!?!

SingALong

Post Wed, Aug 11 2010, 5:46 pm
so my DD has this awful stomache ache, and she's also not acting like herself, very quiet, sitting a lot, going tons to the bathroom. my babysitter told me that yesterday she didn't eat the supper I made, and instead she warmed her up bourekas from the freezer. so maybe if she didnt warm it up properly, then that is what is causing her stomache ache.

now I just poured myself some milk from the firdge and whew! it was spoiled! it had expired August 7, 4 days ago. I spilled it out and then asked my DD if she had milk today and she said yes. Can that be what is causing her stomache ache? if so can milk expired 4 days cause drastic stomache ache? can it even be food poisoning?

me4

Post Wed, Aug 11 2010, 9:05 pm
prob similar to a stomach virus. painful and needs like real solid food (rice potatoes white bread, lots of liquids) to pass. but if really concerned call the dr. doesnt food poising also come with vomiting?

elf123

Post Wed, Aug 11 2010, 9:09 pm
me4 wrote:
prob similar to a stomach virus. painful and needs like real solid food (rice potatoes white bread, lots of liquids) to pass. but if really concerned call the dr. doesnt food poising also come with vomiting?

Not necessarily. I had food poisoning once and the only way to describe the pain was like contractions of labor. I did not throw up though. OP, it may very well be from the milk but is there anything "going around" camp or the neighborhood? These things tend to be very contagious....

SingALong

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 4:25 pm
She vomited also. After grilling my babysitter what else my poor DD ate it may have also been salmon fish spread that wasn't good anymore but I don't know since she threw away the package I can't check.

Spoke to the dr he said she just needs to drink tons and stay hydrated. I bought her a couple of flavors of powerade and told her to do more sitting activities and rest.

I feel so terrible. I usually finish milk waaaaay before the expire date do I'm not in the habit of checking the date of stuff in the fridge. I sure will now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics