Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Tuition assistance non profit organization

ysydmom

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 3:20 pm
So September is coming very soon and school is just around the corner. I am about to get the tuition bills in the mail and I am wondering how?

How what you ask?

How to pay it?

I want to know if I start an non-profit organization helping people pay tuition which includes raising lots of money, how many people would jump on board. Are there people that would be willing to give tzedakah to such an orginazation?

I would enlist peoples help with it and try to get it off the ground but I would only start the project if I get enough people helping out either with making phone calls, or with mailings or with the financial side.

All suggestions and input are welcome.

I would set it up first only for New York and if it took off would put pilot programs out for other states to follow.

I would target our parents generation as they are in the best possible position to donate, then I would also target the younger working generation. I wouldn't do an email campaign as that usually doesn't work as it's already overloaded.

Thanks for your suggestions.

weinsteinjen

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:32 pm
Hi,

I saw your post and wanted to share this article from the Jewish Star I am not sure if this will help but it sounds interesting. http://thejewishstar.wordpress.....ition

/Jewish Star Yeshiva tuition

J
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries