Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Status changed

boymom

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:29 pm
hurray for me. my status from active poster changed to senior member. should I be proud??? LOL

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:42 pm
very much.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:42 pm
wow! Im still active!!!!! Hoping to be a senior soon lol.

5S5Sr7z3

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:44 pm
Of course you should be proud! It confirms that you are an Imamother addict.... (kidding!!!)

MommyZ

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:45 pm
Congrats Smile. It will be a while before mine changes again.

#1baker

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:47 pm
I thought you were going to say that u became a girl mom instead of a boymom Very Happy LOL Wink Music Queen

boymom

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:47 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
wow! Im still active!!!!! Hoping to be a senior soon lol.

only 2 more for u

boymom

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:50 pm
#1baker wrote:
I thought you were going to say that u became a girl mom instead of a boymom Very Happy LOL Wink Music Queen

hahahahaha. best part is I shlepped u out of chatroom and got u to post s/t for a change. lets see if I can post s/t to get no cakes out of the chatroom. I think she has zero posts. lol.

kitov

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:50 pm
#1baker wrote:
which is why I opened this thread....

MommyZ

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:51 pm
boymom wrote:
#1baker wrote:

hahahahaha. best part is I shlepped u out of chatroom and got u to post s/t for a change. lets see if I can post s/t to get no cakes out of the chatroom. I think she has zero posts. lol.

I do both Smile

boymom

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:52 pm
IYamWhoIYam wrote:
Of course you should be proud! It confirms that you are an Imamother addict.... (kidding!!!)

no kidding. its true. if I may say so , this website should have time limits cuz I definitely do not know of any. I could sit here and ignore the world...... and it shouldnt be called imamother, cuz I dont feel like a very responsible mother when I sit here all eve. I need an imamother anonymous group.....lol.

MommyZ

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:55 pm
boymom wrote:
IYamWhoIYam wrote:

no kidding. its true. if I may say so , this website should have time limits cuz I definitely do not know of any. I could sit here and ignore the world...... and it shouldnt be called imamother, cuz I dont feel like a very responsible mother when I sit here all eve. I need an imamother anonymous group.....lol.

LOL so true.

boymom

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 4:58 pm
MommyZ wrote:
boymom wrote:
IYamWhoIYam wrote:

LOL so true.

glad someones with me here. im gonna be really good now and shut the laptop before I scream that I did zip zero zilch today!!! see you all after rosh hashanah. shana tovah to everyone on imamother!!!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 6:48 pm
Be proud. You are now real imamother official poster.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 9:27 pm
Im senior too! Sorry for stealing ur thunder but im proud too!!!!

louche

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 9:37 pm
boymom wrote:
hurray for me. my status from active poster changed to senior member. should I be proud??? LOL

be afraid...be veeeerrrrrry afraid....

bnm

Post Tue, Sep 07 2010, 9:39 pm
MommyZ wrote:
boymom wrote:
#1baker wrote:

I do both Smile

me too! though now that I started work and my laptop died my imamother time is really cut....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics