Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Looking for hebrew-english "special prayers" book

amother

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 3:44 pm
My dh has this small little sefer called Otzer Tefillos Yisroel that has tefillos for different things such as shidduchim, pregnancy, childbirth, illness, parnassa, shalom bayis etc... I would love to get something similar for myself that also has English. Does anyone have or know of something like this?

KAlex

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:37 pm
Tefillas Channah from Feldheim.
Aneni
Techinas: A Voice from the Heart

I personally like the first best, but try to look at them in a bookshop so you can see which appeals to you.

Frum

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 4:06 am
I really like Anneni, mentioned in the previous post. I like the layout and it has all the main special prayers I need.

dee's mommy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 9:58 pm
In addition to Aneni, Tefillas Chanah, and Techinas, a Voice From the Heart (all of which I own, and highly recomened.), there is Otzar Hanachas http://www.feldheim.com/cgi-bi.....arch.

There are also some additional prayers in the Women's Artscroll Siddur, and in the newest version of the Artscroll Sidder (which I suspect is exactly the same as the Women's Siddur, except for the notes.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics