Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need really nice shoes for wedding. where to shop?

nice and easy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 2:51 pm
I am having a sisters wedding after yomtov. Is there any specific online department store that I should look first? I went to some Boro Park stores all the nice shoes they have are this new CRAZY style like this: V a long sharp nose. hate it! will I find something better in department stores?

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:04 pm
Try Zappos (free shipping) and 6pm.com (I think that's Zappo's outlet)

nice and easy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:19 pm
isn't zappos a cheaper quality website?

jaysmom

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:22 pm
nice and easy wrote:
isn't zappos a cheaper quality website?

No. They have very expensive shoes there too.
http://www.zappos.com/giuseppe.....e2a:0
..... Not sure if these were the shoes you had in mind, but they have plenty more Wink

nice and easy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:31 pm
forget it. I decided buying shoes online isn't practical. I goto see it with my eyes. what departments store should I go to or boro park store? I wana pay around $150

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:38 pm
Zappos has high-end designer brands, but at a lower cost. Also, since they have free shipping and returns, my mother and grandmother ordered a few shoes from them for my wedding, and then returned the ones they didn't want.

jewels

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 3:50 pm
nice and easy wrote:
I am having a sisters wedding after yomtov. Is there any specific online department store that I should look first? I went to some Boro Park stores all the nice shoes they have are this new CRAZY style like this: V a long sharp nose. hate it! will I find something better in department stores?

When you say v with a long sharp nose do you mean a pointy toe? If so it's actually not a new style at all and it's been around for years already. Round toes are really the most up to date and therefore really easy to find. I found that Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Macys have the best shoe depts of all dept stores. Also Fox's on Kings Highwy has a great shoe dept downstairs. Zappos is great because they have the widest selection but they often have higher prices than other online shoes stores like endless.com, or piperlime.com.

nice and easy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 4:05 pm
jewels wrote:
nice and easy wrote:

When you say v with a long sharp nose do you mean a pointy toe? If so it's actually not a new style at all and it's been around for years already. Round toes are really the most up to date and therefore really easy to find. I found that Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Macys have the best shoe depts of all dept stores. Also Fox's on Kings Highwy has a great shoe dept downstairs. Zappos is great because they have the widest selection but they often have higher prices than other online shoes stores like endless.com, or piperlime.com.
I mean a pointy toe but a very long one and sharp.

nice and easy

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 4:06 pm
jewels wrote:
nice and easy wrote:

I mean a pointy toe but a very long one and sharp. I dont think its an old style. These are extremely long and pointy

jewels

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 4:08 pm
nice and easy wrote:
jewels wrote:
nice and easy wrote:

I figured you meant that and it's been around for a while - while I do like the pointy look when it gets too elongated you start looking like an elf. Most stores in Boro Park have alot of that style because its definitely a more classic look but Flatbush stores will have more of a variety of trendy funky shoes.

imaima

Post Tue, Sep 21 2010, 9:44 am
nice and easy wrote:
jewels wrote:
nice and easy wrote:

this style is like, 8 years old..

Mina

Post Tue, Sep 21 2010, 10:08 am
zappos!!!!!!!love them!!buy all my shoes from there!!!free shipping and returns and I usually recieve my shoes the next day
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries