Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for a Bungalow for the weekend of 10/22/10

aidelmaidel

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 11:16 am
Long story short, my step children live upstate, they have always come down to NYC on the bus for the weekends and because their mother doesn't drive, she keeps them out of school on Friday and puts them on a bus when it's convenient for her.

My stepson is in HS and too many absences means he could wind up failing. So to accommodate seeing them, we are looking to go up to the country and stay for the weekend in a winterized bungalow.

Does anyone have a bungalow they would be willing to lend or rent to us? We looked at a few places but the prices were prohibitive for us - $400 without food, $700 with food. We don't want to be more than 30 minutes from Monticello.

This is a trial run. If this works for us we would look forward to doing it on a monthly or bimonthly basis.

Any ideas? If you have one to offer, please PM me for privacy.

Thanks!

aidelmaidel

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 3:59 pm
bump

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 5:13 pm
youre better off placing ads inthe papers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries