Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What's your/your kids' favourite UM song?
1  2  Next

Mrs Bissli

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 7:30 pm
This is a spin-off from a recent Toddler forumthread. I'm unashamedly defending Uncle Moishe and his repertoire. So what is (or was) your favourite UM song, and your kids' favourite?

bnm

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 7:53 pm
I like the pizza song.

my daughter likes 'bang bang bang' -the mezzuza song on #9.

pumpernickle

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 8:22 pm
Hey.. I like the happy snappy laffy taffy song...,( latest one) for obvious reasons.. Lol! My son just loves uncle moishy. That's it, all of him... All his shows and songs and costumes and mitzvah men... TGFUM ( thank G-d for uncle moishy..)

jaysmom

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 8:26 pm
another vote for pizza song. an oldie but goodie.

theotherone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 9:01 pm
we love the Jewish name song--not the original but more recent, it's to the tune of Shiru Lamelech. My kids love listening and saying "I know a Chani! There's a boy in my class named Dovid! etc." He really covered almost every possible name out there (other than the unusual ones)

wwmom

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 9:10 pm
The first one that came to mind was the pizza song! But I also love him singing Hamalach Hagoel (I think it's either on 1 or 2).

Brown

Post Tue, Nov 02 2010, 10:31 pm
My kid's favorite is the pizza song. My favorites from when I was a kid till now are the entire Hey dum diddle dee tape. Especially the there is so much to learn Rebbe and the name song.

Mrs Bissli

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:00 am
the pizza song--a good one.

BTW, does anyone know the Russian and Swedish lyric part for Let's Go to Shul?

I hate to confess but we sing Shabbos is Going Away at havdala time.
And I manage to get DS to eat peas when I give him a slice of cheese (as in Manners song).

cinnamon

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:08 am
I like the pizza song

Dd loves the kosher song and can say the whole poem in the beginning by heart:
A poem by lable
Make sure you are able
to read every label...

We also sing shabbos is going away before Dh comes home from shull as I get the havdala ready embarrassed

suzyq

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:09 am
Wow am I not a mother yet. I thought you were asking about kids' favorite University of Michigan song and I couldn't figure out why on earth that kind of question was posted here.

tovasmom

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:14 am
Wow! so many closet Pizza Song lovers! My dd always asks my dh to show her that specific song's video on YouTube, so its surely a favorite here, followed by the old Shabbos is Coming. I love Uncle Moishey, he is great with kids (in person) and especially with special needs.

bnm

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:23 am
tovasmom wrote:
Wow! so many closet Pizza Song lovers! My dd always asks my dh to show her that specific song's video on YouTube, so its surely a favorite here, followed by the old Shabbos is Coming. I love Uncle Moishey, he is great with kids (in person) and especially with special needs.

I like that one too. Shabbos is coming, were' so happy! We have the yiddish uncle moishy cd and it has that one and the pizza song, its amusing!

yo'ma

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:33 am
Mrs. Bissli and cinnamon, why are you embarrassed that byou sing shabbos is going away? About 1/2 hour before shabbos is over we always sing that sing and I'm not ashamed at all. We also sing shabbos is coming among other kids shabbos songs after candlelighting.

chaylizi

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 10:01 am
Pizza Song

maofboys

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 11:56 am
Its between hay dumb diddly (very cute since my 2 yo can't pernounce his D) and the pizza song, but the pizza song is only that poppular b/c its the only one you can see on you tube.

bnm

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 11:58 am
maofboys wrote:
Its between hay dumb diddly (very cute since my 2 yo can't pernounce his D) and the pizza song, but the pizza song is only that poppular b/c its the only one you can see on you tube.

I liked it before you tube was invented

yo'ma

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 12:10 pm
We're not into uncle moishy here, so I had no idea what the pizza song that everyone is raving about, so I just checked it out and eh, eh!! But it did get me craving for NY pizza LOL .

bnm

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 12:56 pm
Now its time to say Shalom!

ilovestrollers

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 1:18 pm
I loved the pizza song when I was younger. Never knew there was a you tube video, brings back memories....

theotherone

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 1:47 pm
can someone please post the words to the pizza song? I am completely blanking out. thanks.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics