Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where do you buy baby presents in brooklyn?
Previous  1  2

newmother

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 6:06 pm
children's place! When I had a baby, most of the presents we got were from there!
Target also started having some nice clothing but it depends on the season

Grandmama

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 5:45 am
There are always baby items on sale at almost every Brooklyn store.
I shop at home. The stuff arrives fresh and clean, no one touched it.
The cheapest and best quality items are found online. With coupons, great buys can be had at kohl's.com, as well as every department store. You can browse the clearance section. If you go to Macys.com, at clearance time, with all their coupons you can pick up gorgeous stretchies for $5-$10. Same goes for every other major department store site. Recently at Kohls they had baby separates for only $3. each after the coupons.
In addition, you can go to costco; they always have great deals on carters, and many other name brand outfits. When you buy online, at one of the major department stores, you get free (or low cost-$2.)gift boxes to present your gifts. Sometimes you can find great buys on many websites, such as specific brands, Ralph Lauren, Janie and Jack, and many more, if you want to spend in the $10-20 range.
Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy are some more websites that have great buys.

bnm

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 6:08 am
J stores sells pretty strechies, they sell Carters, Absorba. there is 1 on 13th, 1 on Mcdonald next to shoprite.

dewyt

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 6:30 am
I have a baby headband and hat line, which you can customize each piece and I have it wrapped and delivered in brooklyn...and I can definitely do your price range Smile

laughter

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 7:20 am
minipompom.com
they have the kaloo baby perfumes that I love

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:29 am
I go to Sand D (U and Nostrand) for most of my kids clothes and gifts, sometimes the childrens place, but usually not.

I drive and have a car available though, so it makes it all a lot less of a shlep.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries